Contest runs September 6, 2021 through October 1, 2021. Listeners look for $1 Dollar Bills with ‘1-0-0′ together in the serial number. Contest is conducted once per day, Monday through Friday, rotating Mornings, Midday, and Afternoon. We play a “Lucky Dollar Bill Contest Sounder” and the First Caller at 740-349-8100. Listener reads serial number to announcer, it must have One Zero Zero together to win. The winner must present and surrender the dollar bill at the time they claim their prize
- One winner per day wins $50 – Monday through Friday.. Winner must be a legal U.S. resident, at least 18 years of age or older.
- Employees of WCLT Radio, Inc., members of their immediate families, and participating sponsors/promotional partners, are ineligible to participate or win. WCLT Radio, Inc. and participating businesses are not responsible for lost, stolen, mangled, mis delivered, illegible, incomplete, or late entries. WCLT Radio, Inc. and participating businesses are not responsible for entries lost or stolen at the place of registration or while in transport. Winner must show valid identification and sign for prize upon pick up. The winner will forfeit the prize if it is not claimed within 15 business days of the winning.
- There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes. WCLT Radio, Inc. may, at their discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. Prizes do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- Decisions of the WCLT Radio, Inc. management with respect to the contest are final.7. Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent.8. By participating in a contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation and, where required, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- These rules are subject to change without prior notice. WCLT Radio, Inc. reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If, due to circumstances beyond the control of WCLT Radio, Inc., any competition or prize-related event is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in an entrant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of WCLT Radio, Inc.
- WCLT Radio, Inc. is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering, or the administration of the contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
- Copies of the written contest rules are available during regular business office hours at WCLT Radio, Inc., 674 Jacksontown Rd. SE, Heath, Ohio 43056.